Friday 21 December 2012

Why create a blog?

Today I have decided to take the plunge and start to write an online blog.

Life is a journey and like any other journey it has a beginning and an end but ironically those specific parts of the journey are rather insignificant. What happens during the journey is what is important and I want to capture as much of what happens in this blog so that one day I can look back, reminisce and hopefully have a laugh with my wife and any children we are blessed with.

I seem to remember lots of unimportant things and like most men sometimes forget what is REALLY important in life. Family. My focus for the near future will be the following:
  1. My wife and our family home life
  2. My degree studies
  3. My MMA training
  4. Golf
  5. Music
Only when a higher number is satisfied can I devote time to the next item on the list. Perhaps by writing this blog I can ensure these priorities remain in focus.

I hope anyone who chooses to read this finds it entertaining!

Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment